Tuesday, September 30, 2014

20 Days of Marriage Blessings - Day 14


I feel blessed that we show respect

This goes hand in hand with speaking with respect. In the time where PDA is rampant I like .. no love the fact that there isn't any .. excuse the expression 'grab assing' in public between Mr. and myself. I find it so disrespectful to see a guy (and girl for that matter) paw their partner. And the disrespect isn't only to me, as the innocent person shopping but also to the person getting pawed - even if they don't care. And I think this has transferred to my kids .. none of their suitors go around groping them in public or at someone's home for that matter. To me it is more romantic to just hold hands or share 'the look' and a smile. I can go on a rant about respect but I won't .. well not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment