Tuesday, September 23, 2014

20 Days of Marriage Blessings - Day 7



I feel blessed that he eats my cooking.

I know what I am and I know what I am not .. I am a good baker but I am a mediocre cook. I have to put on the timer to boil water even when boiling eggs. Fun fact :: eggs will explode if you let the water boil out .. yup that's a fun mess to clean LOL God bless my husband ~ he has never complained about my cooking. And I do try very hard ~ it's just I am not very good at it. But I do well with things that go in the oven like pot pies and lasagna; it's just something about the stovetop. When the kids were younger we went to a restaurant for breakfast and they had pancakes and said 'Mom their pancakes aren't cooked look how pale they are'. I told them that they just make it different here and that mine are 'creole style'. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment