Sunday, September 21, 2014

Broncos Toes - 3



I will admit it .. I love dotted toes. I find them so much fun. This time I did my toes in Pure Ice 'Drive Me Crazy' with a swipe of Sinful Colors 'Cloud 9' and for my BIG toes I did Pure Ice 'Teal Appeal'. For the dots I used a bobby pin and craft paint in Apple Barrel 'White #20503'. If you watch nail art videos on YouTube you will notice that most will use regular acrylic craft paint for the designs - the reason is that the craft paint is very pigmented and will hold the color with one coat and it dries super fast so you can layer your design. Some hints: just make sure you use a top coat to seal your design and use regular nail polish for your base (craft paint doesn't adhere as well to your nail like nail polish does). We have a tough game today with Seattle ... I hope our team will pull thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment