Saturday, September 6, 2014

Let's Go Broncos


For the past 20 years I have been married to a wonderful man who happens to take his football seriously. Being that he is a native of Denver .. he has been programmed from the womb to be a Broncos fan. No .. I don't own kitschy things such as Broncos towels, lamps, rugs or bedspreads (except for a Santa dressed in Broncos gear which actually I bought) but we all have our shirts that need to be worn on game day, there is no idle talking allowed (only during commercials) and if for any reason you are to blame for a game going bad - you will need to leave the room. Yea .. I know. So how does a girl such as myself who is still trying to figure out all the rules get ready for game day .. I polish my nails LOL  This year I thought I would try to do a new 'look' on my toes for each game .. which I don't know if it feasible being that there are 16 games but I am going to try. Now please know that I AM NOT A NAIL ARTIST in any way, shape or form - I just like having fun ~ so these posts won't be super fancy or need some crazy tutorial. I just thought it would be fun to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment