Sunday, September 28, 2014

20 Days of Marriage Blessings - Day 12


 
I feel blessed that we encourage each other

No matter what it is .. we can trust that the other person will be there for us. Your spouse is meant to be your biggest cheerleader and give you the confidence to do great things. I was presented with a wonderful opportunity to attend aesthetician school ~ check out my School Daze posts on the right ~ which meant going to school during the day and working evenings and when I was home I was studying until midnight and weekends for roughly 7 months. Basically I abandoned my spouse but he was there taking care of the dinners, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, shopping and not once complained instead every day he encouraged me to do my best. OUR reward was the honor's list ~ which was a super big deal since I was never a really good student as a kid. He even posted my report cards on the fridge .. it was really cute. But I know I couldn't have done it without him .. it would have been too much and it would have been disastrous. Sometimes a spouse needs that little boost of encouragement to give them the confidence to be great. I see spouses tearing down each other like they are mortal enemies .. it is expected that the World will try to keep you from greatness but it is a very sad thing when a spouse does it. You want to be married to a great person .. encourage them (don't nag) to be great.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment