Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy 20th My Sweet


Twenty years ... it is still crazy to me how quickly twenty years went by. At times I feel like I am in the Talking Heads song 'Once In A Life Time' ... And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife and you may ask yourself - Well...How did I get here? Letting the days go by. Our days get filled with who is picking up groceries, bath time, homework time, doctor appointments, yard work, house cleaning and piles of laundry that our only marker in life are the holidays. I am always planning for the next project and writing the world's longest to-do list that I have to constantly remind myself to sloooooow doooooown and enjoy each and every day because before I know it I am going to blink and another 20 years would have past. But there is nobody else I want to stand next to when I am 65 than this sweet man. Thank you .. thank you .. thank you Jehovah God for bringing us together. I am not worthy but every day I strive to be a good wife and helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment