Monday, October 6, 2014

20 Days of Marriage Blessings - Day 20

 
I feel blessed that we are finally here

I truly believe that we are finally the people that God and our parents always wanted us to be .. strong, financially independent, decent, God fearing, loving, good parents, neighborly .. you know the usual things that parents want their kids to be. I know that when we got married in our mid-twenties we were stubborn but resilient, we made TONS of mistakes but we owned up to them and tried not to repeat them and probably gave our parents' more than a few sleepless nights. I am not saying we are perfect or that we always have it together but for the most part I am happy that now they can look at their kids (all of us) with a sense of pride and know that all is good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment