Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy B-Day Jonathon!!

*from Jonathon's 1st birthday*
It doesn't seem possible that it has been (as of 6:40 am)19 years. You have been a wonderful blessing, my dove. Close your eyes Pete and make a wish when you blow out your candles. Now it's time for cake! :D
How much I love thee - let me count the ways...
1. Your sense of humor
2. Your pretty 7 grand smile
3. How you look like a grown up
4. Your HUGE feet - no wonder you were always tripping :p
5. How mellow you are
6. Your beautiful eyes
7. How you are kind to strangers
8. How you can strike up a conversation with a total stranger
9. Your jokes - at times  ;p
10. How much you love movies - yup your my kid alright : D
11. How you are not afraid of new adventures
12. I'm always in awe of how much food you can eat
13. How much you love your family - especially the grandparents
14. How I always have someone to watch a special show with ;p
15. How much you love to watch wrestling
16. How you never complain when traveling * he gets very carsick*
17. How you can go into a store and know where the electronic section is
18. I'm floored on how much video one person can play in a day
19. How you can make my heart sing
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment