Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blossoms & Fruit


My grapefruit tree is  blossoming - we just planted it back in October and it is FULL of flowers. I'm not too sure if we will get fruit but it is exciting just the same.

 
Well, my one lemon is still going strong. Hopefully it will have some friends joins it soon. I'd rather have a glass of lemonade, than a glass of water with lemon slices.

 
But until then I'm enjoying my oranges. Sliced with a dash of salt. Yum.. I can eat them morning, noon, and night.

 
This has, bar none, been the most successful strawberry crop we have EVER had. We have two plants, both in hanging planters, and they have taken off. Both plants have suckers that have trailed onto the ground and have anchored themselves to the ground below. The fruit is plentiful, large and soooo delicious. I am very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment