Friday, February 26, 2010

Orange Crush

If you are a true Denver Bronco fan then you know that the only color that comes after blue is orange. So that is what I went with. I was sooo excited to try orange that as soon as I got off work (9:15pm) I took off to Target looking for the perfect orange and I think I found it. (LOL - I totally forgot that I had this shirt) It is "Cloud 9" by SinfulColors Professional. I do have to say that I am not as self-concious with this color as I was with the blue. Even though to me its a crazy color I think I will wear this one again. But with the blue I did feel a bit free - as in when it started to chip I wasn't running to repolish it, acutally I didn't repolish at all. Maybe because since I felt that it was an unfeminine color it didn't deserve my extra time. Hmm interesting. Well anyhow, stay tuned for my next color. I wonder what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment