Monday, February 15, 2010

Now Reading


As some of you might know I'm a HUGE James Patterson fan BUT only the Alex Cross series. Ever since I watched Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider - I see the book playing in my head and Morgan Freeman being Alex Cross. And being that I am like 140 years old and set in my ways I haven't read any of his other books. Oh wait take that back I tried one once but when it got into genetically altered humans with wings - I kinda returned it to the library :p Anyhow - I gave a dear friend of mine my copy of Double Cross over the holidays- not a bad read but the writing is a little bit different I'm not sure how, it seems to be more suggestive than in the past - and a few weeks ago I received a package with my book and one of hers. She sent me Patterson's 1st to Die. Well let me tell you so far it is a really good book, mind you I'm only on page 47 - yes I'm the worlds sloooowest reader but that never stops me from reading and enjoying it :p - but I have great hopes. I'll tell you how it goes when I'm done. *Advise - please check out from the library every book recommended before you buy - if you like it get from Amazon and buy it used*

No comments:

Post a Comment