Monday, March 1, 2010

Congrats Patsy and Angela!



I have some dear friends (whom are like family) graduate this past Friday from aesthetic school. I am soooooo proud of them. I got to take some pics of their ceremony and after party.
 

 
 
Watching the faces of the grads during the speeches just made me flash forward - this May there will be 3 graduations (our son, my step-daughter, and our nephew) - with their future sprawled ahead of them I wonder what paths they will take.
 
 
Patsy and Pamela S

                     
                     

                                                                         Jana and Pamela S








Patsy, Ms C & Angela




Patsy & Angela compliment each other like pink & purple. They are two of the nicest ladies I know - they are soooo sweet and are very skilled at their craft. I know that they are going to be great technicians.

Ms C is one of the funniest & smartest people I know. I don't mean a little smart - I mean "Wow! You are sooo smart!!"


                                                                                                                       

The best party about any party. THE FOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment