Sunday, November 30, 2014

Broncos Toes - 13


Alright team that was too close of a game *_* Following last week I stayed away from having too much white and used it only as an accent color and color blocked using the team's colors. It is funny how I ended up still alternating with the same colors as last week. The color combinations are as followed :: the orange combo is two coats of Pure Ice # 1029 'Drive Me Crazy' and the third coat is Sinful Colors # 853 Cloud 9 and the blue combo is one coat of Pure Ice # 1094 'Teal Appeal' and a light coat of NYC # 140 'Empire State Blue'. I also did the above combos on the big toes .. I started with swiping the nail with the orange then taping it off and swiped the blue ~ I did wait about a day before I added the center dot using the Apple Barrel # 20503 White. I was going to dot the four corners but I ended up just doing the center instead.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment