Sunday, November 9, 2014

Broncos Toes - 10



How funny that the sun on my feet makes them look so splotchy .. if I was a vain girl I would have definitely taken this picture again. But I'm not .. so I didn't. This week I broke up the look with a half color block on my middle toes which was free handed with the Apple Barrel '#20503White' .. I like to use the craft paint when I need a single coat because it isn't opaque. The big piggy is color blocked with the two main colors ..  Pure Ice 'Drive Me Crazy' and 'Teal Appeal' and with Sally Hansen Hard As Nails 'Hard To Get #110' as the center white strip (which I did first ..  then taped it off and used the orange .. repeated again but with the blue). Okay maybe with some extra extra extra team spirit we can pull ahead of the Raiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment