Monday, August 30, 2010

Need To Watch

I have two movies to review today and they could not be any more different from one another but both are worth the 2 hours to watch.

 "The Losers" 2010 is about a group of elite ops who get framed for a mission gone bad. This reminds me of the A-Team and it is funny. And already a few spots in the movie have become our little tag lines.


"Fireproof"2008 is about a firefighter whose marriage is in trouble. This is the Kirk Cameron I always knew he could be - very dramatic. The argument scenes with his wife - I was like wooow. I didn't care for the wife much *sorry* but the other firefighters were funny. A must watch if you are dating or married*your relationship doesn't need to be in trouble for you to remember how fragile the heart is. PS also loving the house décor :p


No comments:

Post a Comment