Monday, February 3, 2014

Catching Up ..

Tea Party by Tasha Tudor


Hi! Believe it or not but I have missed you. Grab your coffee or tea - this is going to be a long post - don't worry I will wait for you :D 

First is that I am sorry for seeming to have dropped off the face of the planet. I have been crazy sick .. right before Thanksgiving I caught an ugly bug that lasted about a week and the day before Christmas here it came in full force. I mean that sucker took me out for 3 1/2 weeks - ended up that I had bronchitis *_*  I usually don't go to the doctors but going into the 3rd week I knew I needed to go and this is how much I don't use 'western' medicine .. I ended up getting a Z-pack (antibiotics) and when I went to pick it up I had to have the pharmacist go thru it again with me  *.*  My ever so sweet husband jokes that I am a light weight and I guess he is right since ibuprofen is the strongest thing I take.  All I did was veg out .. and cough .. that it is feels so great to get out of the house and move around. Especially clean .. my craft room was the dumping ground during the holidays that I could barely walk in there. All I want to do is organize and declutter .. throw everything out and start off the new year on a 'lighter' foot. This leads me into my next 'project'.

I am going to do another 'Organizing The Home .. Challenge'. I have 10 rooms and there is 10 weeks until the Passover/Easter holiday. This year though not only will I clean the house (walls, windows, blinds) but I will go through my stuff to see what I can donate .. I am already looking around and thinking 'I don't need that' or 'I will never read that so why have it cluttering my space?'  I am excited and a bit nervous .. I am a 'collector' of just about everything .. I am going to need all 10 weeks.

I have yet ANOTHER big announcement but that one deserves it's own post. So expect the craft section of this blog to blow up with projects.

We have been eating (some what) clean since last summer .. which I think is why it took so long for the cooties to really get me .. but I have some recipes I want to share that are simple and super nutritious.  Positive changes whether it is mental clarity or adding a healthy green smoothy into your morning routine is what healthy living is all about.

There is not only going to be a book challenge but also a movie challenge. There are sooo many classic movies .. Casa Blanca, Gone With The Wind, Citizen Kane, On The Waterfront .. I have never watched. Now what kind of movie buff would I be if I have never watched these classic films? A horrible one that's what kind *_* I got done with 'Run For Your Life' so expect a quick review on that.

OK I am going to let you go now .. I have so much going thru my mind and projects to start that I am going to let you go so I can get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment