Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Princess


 *Sweet Pea*

Today is the day - as of 2:25pm my Princess is
21 years old  *o*

*not too sure what you were looking at*

*first day of kinder-you saw the toys and forgot all about me*

*a Bronco fan-just like your daddy*

*I remember how your hair sparkled in the sun like honey*

Things that happened on that day:
Buster Douglas KOs Mike Tyson in 10th for
heavyweight boxing title.
~Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip on that day.

~Paula Abdul’s “Opposites Attract” leap-frogs
Michael Bolton’s “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You”
to top the new Cash Box singles chart,
knocking Rod Stewart’s “Downtown Train” to Number Three.

~"The Bradys" premiered on CBS.

~"Golden Girls" then "Columbo" were on NBC tonight.

~"Hard To Kill" with Steven Segal opened that weekend *yawn*

~"Hamlet", "Cry-Baby" and "Dances With Wolves" came out that year.

~As you can see you  were, without a doubt, the best
 thing that came out of that year :D

*Love you to the moon and back* 




1 comment:

  1. I dont like the last photo...I looked so sick, and I was. Stupid flu and staph. <3

    ReplyDelete