Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last Week Of School

My last week of school was well ..... fantastic, exciting, frightening, and unsurpassing. My classmates have been nothing short than fabulous. They have made me feel like I am one of them - including me in activities, secrets and jokes. I will never forget that. I wish nothing but the best for each and everyone of them.  Now what? That has been a question people have been asking for about a month and my answer is ... I'm without a doubt unsure about my future but I am  nervously optimistic. Which I do not think is all together terrible - that just means my future is open to receive anything that the good Lord wishes to bestowe.

My last cup of coffee ... well as a student atleast =D

Sshhhhh ... scholarly people in the library

Listening intently to morning announcements

Roll-a-bouts all lined up

Getting my brushes for the last time
now it's about 1:30 and nostalgia is kicking in

 Hanging in the break room with my hommies LOL

This is my last day - I'm clocking out.
This is the last time I will be "one of them"
Thank you ladies for a great 6 months =D

All the goodies that I received ... I am sooo blessed.
The donuts didn't make it to the end of the day, the cookies are gooone,
between the flowers and the aromatherapy oil my home smells really nice,
 a new cup for my coffee,
I'm still eating my candy, my skin feels amazing and
 my brain is full of new and beautiful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment