Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Next Two Books?

Well that is elementary my dear Watson. I have picked TWO Sherlock Holmes stories to read.


I happen to own these two stories which are part of a volume set. Technically this set belonged to our Eldest Princess but of course - being the ferocious reader that she is - got done with this pretty large book in a week. She gave it to me thinking that I would like it ... that was many, many, many, many moons ago (I am talking 4 years) and just NOW I am giving it a go. I don't even know what to say ~.~ GoodReads have put them on their under 200 pages list (along with other books which I might tackle later).

I am starting with 'A Study in Scarlet' which is Sir Doyle's first published story of Sherlock Holmes - when he first meets Watson. GoodReads gave it 4.11 stars. I am soooooo excited to start - I just hope all the Old English doesn't throw me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment