Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blanket Completed!


I am FINALLY finished this wonderful project. I have been crocheting for almost 25 years and this blanket is my true test of my talent ... not to mention my patience. I was having issues figuring out the patterns ... they are crazy confusing but once I understood what on Earth I was reading .... everything just started to move much faster. Go figure :p The one thing I like about working with repeating patterns like these is that you can see right away when something is done wrong (added a stitch or a skipped stitch) What I wanted to do today was put up some YouTube links *thank you BonnieBayCrochet* that have helped me tremendously and I hope they will do the same for you.


The 'Arrow Pattern Stitch' is used through out the blanket.

The 'Popcorn Stitch'  ... there are two varieties used in the blanket.

The 'Diamond Stitch Pattern'  I think it is the easiest and it looks really nice.

Now ... what to make next?

No comments:

Post a Comment