Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Tree is Finally Done!!!!!

This year I was determined to have our tree showcase some handmade crafts created by myself and Maddy. So off to Hobby Lobby I went and found soooooo many great ideas. My challenge was to find something that I can make with an almost 4 year old but not have the decoration look like .. well … that it was made by a toddler. So I gave myself a some time to make little projects with her and kept her part pretty simple. She was fine for one or two items then off she went to play with Henry .. go fetch Henry .. good boy. So for most of the season all we had were the lights, some beads and Angel on top and it looked simple and lovely. But we finally got done with painting and gluing and this is what we got. And every day I see this tree and have some wonderfully sweet memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment