Saturday, December 2, 2017

Christmas Around the House

Even though we usually start with decorating for Christmas on Thanksgiving Day. This year it took us a little bit longer. However, knowing that we would be super busy at work and our weekends are full of activities we could not take too long. I rushed so much I forgot to take pictures of the new garland we got but I did get a picture of our new clock. We got it at Lowell's .. well we almost didn't. I spotted it and like usually took too long to decide if I wanted it that when we went back it was gone. *GASP* Not only were they sold out at the store but all the nearby store too. *TEARS*  We ended getting the display model and I was a happy girl again. The train goes around and the pendulum is Santa's sleigh [which was the blurry part of the picture].

The village display got a few new trees, lamp posts, figures, light up batting and it came out lovely. I am sure this will spark the imagination of a sweet little girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment