Monday, December 18, 2017

More DIY Ornaments

I truly enjoyed making ornaments this year with the Maddy. Which then really sparked my crafting bug.  I was just cruising around the net just to see if there was something I would be interested in doing either for this year [which I know I don't have time for] or next [which then I am getting ahead of myself] and I stumbled onto these fun projects on the WHOot. I am thinking the girl elf would be a cute present. In the past I have done my Advent boxes but maybe next near I might make these adorable stockings. Check out the site - there was some cute gifts to bake, crochet, and knit [the lamb pillow and baby booties are just too much].


These are a cute all hung up [theWHOot]
I mean seriously how adorable are these Elves [theWHOot]



No comments:

Post a Comment