Sunday, January 11, 2015

Broncos Toes ~ Play Offs



With last week being a bye week I had a bit of extra time to do a fun design but instead of coming up with a new one I did the toes from week 12. I was trying to use my camera phone but the pictures were coming out kinda pink (I can't figure out how to use the silly thing LOL) I used the same picture from the original post. Anyhow ... here is the color combination :: the orange combo is two coats of Pure Ice # 1029 'Drive Me Crazy' and the third coat is Sinful Colors # 853 Cloud 9. The blue combo is one coat of Pure Ice # 1094 'Teal Appeal' and a coat of NYC # 140 'Empire State Blue'.  On the big toes .. I started with doing 1/2 the nail with orange then taping it off-centered and swiped the blue ~ I did wait until this morning to add the dots. And that was done by using my trusty bobby pin (which I have one specifically for nail art and I keep it with my polishes) and the Apple Barrel # 20503 White and just dotted 5 small dots along the line. So far it is one of my all time favorite designs (along with the cupcake). LET'S GO TEAM!!!! One step closer to the Super Bowl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment