Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy First Birthday Madalynne!!

 
1st Birthday - rocking the Batman shoes and the frilly dress look

Has it been a year already? WOW!!! I remember storming the hospital looking for your Mommy walking up and down restricted hallways (in my defense the doors were open and I didn't know it was restricted) and when I found her you just got here. You were so alert and moving your eyes to follow your Daddy's voice (NO REALLY YOU WERE!!) I almost forgot how tiny newborns are. Side note :: you were born the day the Broncos won the AFC Championship.

just learned to wink - getting ready for the Bronco game

You and I have gotten to spend sooooo much time together and I have gotten to see you grow up and develop your wonderful personality. Living so close has allowed GrandPa (or Pop-Pop) and I to be there for A LOT of your 'first' moments ~ your first time outside and seeing nature, smelling flowers, understanding wind chimes, first words, first time holding your bottle alone, learning to sit up, watching you learn to navigate your walker was precious, learning to walk with assistance and your first solo steps (which was during this years Super Bowl ~ when others were rooting for their team we were rooting you).

enjoying the outdoors

You are amazing, funny, brilliant, kind and just simply adorable. I .. we .. feel blessed to have you in our lives. I can't wait to see all the things you will learn this coming year.

playing with the camera = )

Thank you .. thank you .. thank you Jehovah God for blessing our family with these beautiful grandchildren.


No comments:

Post a Comment