Sunday, December 28, 2014

Broncos Toes ~ 17



As you can see I kept the design super simple. The color combinations are as followed :: the orange combo is two coats of Pure Ice # 1029 'Drive Me Crazy' and the third coat is Sinful Colors # 853 Cloud 9  ~ I am telling you I am really liking the orange I think I will be purchasing a lot more tangerine colors for summer. The top/bottom stripes are Apple Barrel # 20503 White and I dotted Pure Ice # 1094 'Teal Appeal'  with my trusty bobby pin. I know it isn't much but with relatives coming this week to celebrate our family Christmas I am busy finishing last minute projects (I will let you know what they are when I know they have all received them) and getting the house ready. Hopefully this will be enough to keep the Team going.

No comments:

Post a Comment