Sunday, December 7, 2014

Broncos Toes - 14


This week I have been fighting such a sweet tooth that it has been unreal. I have started a new job and with that goes all the anxiety of meeting new people and learning new skills .. don't get me wrong I am LOVING IT .. but I could have definitely have eaten the whole bakery section at Sprout's *.* So instead of indulging in the temptation and regreting it afterwards I decided to do something fun and put it on my toes. Wow .. that does sound weird. I looked up on YouTube some cupcake nail art tutorials and doodled away. I kept my pedi very simple and did just the orange which I got the color by using two coats of Pure Ice # 1029 'Drive Me Crazy' and the two coats is Sinful Colors # 853 Cloud 9. I also did the orange on the top third of the mama nail .. taped it off and painted the blue combo which is one coat of Pure Ice # 1094 'Teal Appeal' and a light coat of NYC # 140 'Empire State Blue'After taking off the tape I let it dry over night before using the Apple Barrel # 20503 White  and my trusty bobby pin and did some rows of dots .. just don't cover the whole toe and make sure you keep the white 'fluffy'.  When that dried .. which wasn't long since I used the craft paint .. I did some tiny sprinkles in Pure Ice # 1029 'Drive Me Crazy' and # 1094 'Teal Appeal' and topped it off with a cherry and heart in Sally Hansen Hard As Nails #450 Tons of Bricks and did a top coat. Doesn't this look super duper cute?!?! This was such a fun nail art project that I know I will be sad to take it off but I will definitely have to remember this design for my birthday month.

No comments:

Post a Comment