Monday, November 5, 2012

Nose In A Book ...

I did decide to go with The Poet by Michael Connelly but all the books at my library are checked out *tears*  So what is a girl to do? I took it as a sign and started reading Cross Fire by James Patterson. As if that was some big surprise *wink* Someone at work lent it to me but since I was reading The Hunger Games it took me a bit to get to it. I am already 1/2 way through with it and it has been a few week ... which we all know that is lightening fast for me. I LOVE to read but I also love to watch movies, crochet, knit (I can call myself a knitter now ... it sounds so weird), bake, read other blogs ... that I don't get to the book like I want to. So far it is a very good book ... can't wait to find out what happens next .... bum bum bum *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment