Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another Book Down!

That doesn't seem right! But it is true!! I am done with Cross Fire in ... 5 maybe 6 weeks. I finished it the weekend before Thanksgiving. It is amazing what one can accomplish when not doing other things :D I really enjoyed reading this book. Wonderful Patterson writting ... not overly male aggressiveness but intelligent thoughts on paper. The story with Kyle Craig returning ... more like how he returned ... was very smart. I was thinking the whole time ... how long will it take before Alex Cross figures it out?  Now? No!  How about now? Nope! It was a very good book and one that I wouldn't mind re-reading. Now this is a book that should be turned into a movie ... from my blog to James Patterson's eyes (ears? eyes?). Hmmm ...

I got to pick up The Poet from the library about 2 weeks ago ... that was probably where the fire was for reading Patterson's so quickly. I am super excited to get to this book. I have been putting off reading it for a very, very, very loooooong time. I love the first few sentences in this book  "Death is my beat. I make my living from it."  Ohhh ... right! I know! I can't wait to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment