Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm Done!!!


Not with blogging .... I'm done reading The Hunger Games. I stopped reading for a bit when I was making 'Lil Precious (I think that is what my nickname will be for the grandbaby) her items. But picked it up again and I couldn't put it back down. To remind you, I did see the movie before reading the book and I have to say, that for someone like me with no imagination for Sci-Fi, that is the only way to go. The movie gave me something to work with ... like a visual aid ... when it came to what the people at the Capitol looked like or how they lived in comparison to the outer Districts. The book does go into more detail about her intent as to why she did/didn't react a certain way. I don't want to go into too much about the book/movie so that I don't spoil anything but it is a very good read :-) I have the movie coming to us to watch again this weekend. I think it will be interesting to see how it fairs the second time around. I have been thinking about starting the second book, since I have the images of people in my head and I hate to lose it. But I am also dying to read an Alex Cross book. Decisions ... decisions =p


This is how you can find me any day of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment